Women of Wellspring
The Women's ministry at Wellspring exists to encourage women to:
- Grow closer to God through prayer, studying the Word, and believers' fellowship.
- Minister to one another within the body of Christ through authentic relationships, caring for practical needs (meals ministry/bereavement), and supporting the whole church body (beautification/hospitality)
- Reach women in our community with the hope of the Gospel and grace of Jesus.
Join our team!
The women’s ministry team meets periodically to pray, brainstorm and plan events, retreats, Bible studies, and fellowship meals.
We are looking for fresh ideas and creativity to grow our women’s ministry!
Women's Bible studies:
- Tuesday Mornings 9:30-11AM at the church house.
Studying the book Living in the Gap by Iain Duguid about learning to live by faith!
- Wednesday Evenings 6-7:30PM at the church house.
Studying the book of Romans.
- Every other Friday 12:30-1:30PM at Troutville Town Park.
Reading the book Missional Motherhood by Gloria Furman.
Upcoming WoW events:
- November 18: Women at Risk (WAR) party.
- End of November: decorating the church for Christmas!
- December 17: Cookie Exchange!
- April 20-21, 2018: ARP Women’s Retreat